Furniture is something we all need, and it can be quite an investment. In a world where furniture is expensive and home décor trends are ever-changing, are you better off renting? Well, it depends on your situation. Let’s some of the reasons you might want to consider renting your furniture rather than buying it.
- If your home is only temporary, it’s good to choose temporary furniture, as well. Maybe you’ve sold your home before you found a new one to buy, or maybe you’re waiting for a new home to be built, or finishing a semester at school and need a place to live for a few months. Whatever the case, if you’re going to be living somewhere for a short time period, it makes more sense to rent furniture instead of buying it. That way, you don’t have to worry about what to do with it when you move.
- Along the same lines, if you move frequently, renting furniture is a good plan. Service members and their families have known this trick for a long time, but now the rest of us are catching up. More jobs than ever are remote, which gives people the flexibility to pick up and move if the mood strikes. For people without remote jobs, sometimes the move is to follow the best jobs in their chosen field. People want less stuff to tie them down, and less furniture to move every time the wind blows them in a new direction. Renting furniture means you can have a house full of furniture that suits you without ever having to call a moving company. Additionally, if your job shifts, you can choose home office furniture to facilitate working from home without having to commit to it long term.
- If you don’t know what suits you, consider renting your furniture. If you’re buying home furniture, it doesn’t make sense to invest in trendy pieces that will be out of style in a few years. If you’re renting, though, you can try out any trend you like, with no risk! If you get it home and hate it, that’s no problem. You can return it and pick something else. If you love it, you can often lease to own it, and then you’ll get to keep it.
- When you need to furnish an entire home quickly, it makes sense to rent your furniture. Maybe you have bought a new home and don’t have the furniture to fill it. It can be expensive to hit the home furniture store for a whole-home purchase, but when you rent furniture, you can easily furnish the house without breaking the bank.
- It’s a no brainer to rent furniture if you’re staging a home to sell. When you’re trying to sell your home, you want it to look up to date and stylish. If your beloved furniture is not likely to attract home buyers, there’s no need to replace it. Just put it in storage during the home-selling process and rent furniture that will show off your home to its full potential.
Bel Furniture is the largest family owned factory direct furniture company in Texas. We have 19 showrooms and 3 distribution centers across Texas. We pride ourselves with offering the largest selection of furniture and mattresses in Texas. We source furniture directly from factories to cut out the middleman so we can offer the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD, and we also offer financing and lease to own options. Our inventory includes furnishings made of Solid wood, American made and our own Texas Home Collection made right here in Texas. Our corporate office is located in Houston in the heart of Texas. We are so confident we have the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD that we back it up with our 180 day price guarantee. This price protection guarantee not only covers any competitors advertised products, but it also covers any promotions or sales that we advertise, so you can rest assured no matter when you purchase from Bel Furniture you will always get the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD. For a quality furniture store with outstanding furniture at “unbeataBEL” prices, head to a location near you or contact us through our website today.