Does your home have a sideboard? Many homeowners consider sideboard and buffet tables to be outdated pieces of furniture, but this is far from factual. Even though sideboards used to be a place to store formal china and cutlery, which aren’t much in use today, they have plenty of applications for the modern home. Bel Furniture, a home furniture store with a great selection of sideboards, explains why your home needs one.
- Sideboards provide a useful serving surface. Not only do sideboards allow you a place to put things down when you’re running low on table space, but they can also create a place to display your delicious food for a party or gathering. A beautiful sideboard can free up valuable table space and give your party a better flow.
- You’ll increase your storage with a sideboard. You’d be amazed at how much storage a sideboard can provide. Often, a sideboard will have drawers and shelves, tucked away behind doors. This is great for tucking things away and storing kitchen clutter to keep your kitchen and dining room looking clean and neat.
- A sideboard gives you space to show off your favorite things. Do you have treasured items that you’d love to be storing somewhere they can be enjoyed? Enter the humble sideboard. Some sideboards also anchor the wall in a way that allows you to hang interesting artwork above this piece of furniture.
- There are sideboards to fit every space. Sideboards are typically long and rectangular, but they come in many different sizes and styles. More than just functional, sideboards can be any style you want, from traditional to whimsical to elegant to modern.
- Your sideboard can add interest to the room. Sideboards used to be made only of wood and vary in color only because of different colored stains. Modern sideboards can be made of a wide range of materials, and can be finished in bold colors that will punch up the atmosphere in your dining room and create an interesting focal point.
Bel Furniture is the largest family owned factory direct furniture company in Texas. We have 19 showrooms and 3 distribution centers across Texas. We pride ourselves with offering the largest selection of furniture and mattresses in Texas. We source furniture directly from factories to cut out the middleman so we can offer the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD, and we also offer financing and lease to own options. Our inventory includes furnishings made of Solid wood, American made and our own Texas Home Collection made right here in Texas. Our corporate office is located in Houston in the heart of Texas. We are so confident we have the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD that we back it up with our 180 day price guarantee. This price protection guarantee not only covers any competitors advertised products, but it also covers any promotions or sales that we advertise, so you can rest assured no matter when you purchase from Bel Furniture you will always get the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD. For a quality furniture store with outstanding furniture at “unbeataBEL” prices, head to a location near you or contact us through our website today.