How do you use your bedroom? If you’re like a lot of people, your bedroom is for far more than sleeping. For many of us, it’s become a hangout spot, an office, and maybe even a dining room, all rolled into one. When you’re shopping for bedroom furniture, it’s important to take this into consideration and pick innovative, modern furniture designed for the way you live.
- It starts with your bedframe. This might seem like a basic purchase, but there are so many options from which to choose that it really requires careful thought. Look for a bedframe that is the right size to hold your bed yet doesn’t have a lot of extra bulk that will get in the way or block walkways. Some of the bedframes on the market today are beautifully sleek. Often, there’s a platform or storage underneath the bed, too, which is a great way to ensure nothing gets lost under the bed and you don’t have to spend time trying to clean under there. Another useful trend in bedframes is the upholstered headboard. If you’re someone who likes to sit up and read or watch television in your bed, this is a great option that is not only attractive but will also provide a comfortable place to rest while you’re sitting in the bed.
- Nightstands are more than incidental tables. You can easily find a nightstand to fit your space and meet your needs. Some have ample storage, so that you can keep things in the bedside table that you’ll need to have on hand. You can even find nightstands with USB ports to make it easy to charge your devices overnight.
- Today’s mattresses are wonders of innovation. They come in a wide range of firmness, and they can incorporate features like cooling technology or adjustability to help them better meet your needs. Take your time when shopping for a mattress so that you know you’ve found the perfect one for you.
- Bedroom storage may require innovative thinking. People definitely keep a lot of stuff in their bedrooms, so just about everyone needs a good bit of storage space. There are dressers on the market in every size, shape, and style, and if you need more than that, you can choose a bed with storage either in the headboard or in the platform. A vanity is the perfect place to store toiletries, and using a hat rack or storage bench can add not only storage but also flair to your bedroom.
- Seating in your bedroom makes it a more comfortable spot. An accent chair or couch can provide seating that makes your bedroom inviting, but there are other options as well. As mentioned above, storage benches can be very useful, and can also be quite attractive and stylish. There are also storage ottomans to pull double duty as seating and storage.
When you’re looking for innovative pieces for your bedroom or any other room in your home, look to Bel Furniture, the largest family-owned factory direct furniture company in Texas. We have 19 showrooms and 3 distribution centers across Texas. We pride ourselves with offering the largest selection of furniture and mattresses in Texas. We source furniture directly from factories to cut out the middleman so we can offer the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD, and we also offer financing and lease to own options. Our inventory includes furnishings made of Solid wood, American made and our own Texas Home Collection made right here in Texas. Our corporate office is located in Houston in the heart of Texas, but we’ve got convenient locations all over the state, including Corpus Christi, Beaumont, Del Rio, and Victoria. We are so confident we have the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD that we back it up with our 180-day price guarantee. This price protection guarantee not only covers any competitors advertised products, but it also covers any promotions or sales that we advertise, so you can rest assured no matter when you purchase from Bel Furniture you will always get the LOWEST PRICE PERIOD. For a quality furniture store with outstanding furniture at “unbeataBEL” prices, head to a location near you or contact us through our website today.